ARS Engineers' experienced engineers and surveyors have worked on transportation projects ranging in size from rural Farm-to-Market Roads to multi-billion dollar Design Build highways.
- Corridor Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Route Studies and Schematic Design
- Roadway Geometric Design
- Traffic Control Plans (TCP)
- Hydrology and Hydraulics (H&H)
- Storm Drainage and Erosion Control
- Construction Administration
"ARS Engineers did a very good job with the engineering design phase that produced the plans and specifications for the $1.8 million Lauderdale-Watson Street Reconstruction project. This project was dormant for several years and ARS Engineers was able to pick it up and finish design. Construction for this project was successfully completed as a result of good engineering design work."
- Greg Ajemian, PE, CFM, City of Dallas